Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day One: Vegan Easy Challenge

Today marked the first day of the Vegan Easy Challenge. I signed up a little while ago and today kicked off the first day. I decided that in addition to doing the challenge, in order to keep with the spirit of this blog I was also going to try and keep it as healthy as possible too, as there is a tonne of (delicious) vegan junk food out there.

Daily Noms
Breakfast: porridge with raspberries stirred through.
Lunch: salad roll with avocado.
Dinner: Mexican salad with crisped corn tortillas - homemade refried beans and salsa... Just call me the Vegan Masterchef! (Actually.. no.. don't)

Snacks: 1 x pear, 6 vita wheats with avodaco & tomato.


All in all, I was really satisfied with the meals I had today and dinner was that nice, I plan to have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.



Fat Stats

Starting weight: 132kg
I'm going to weigh myself once a week whilst on the challenge. During November I am not relying on diet alone, I will be exercising but I will be recording each session along with my food.

It's all about the health and wellbeing baby :)
That said, no exercise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment